20.3.14


Hi my name is Patrick Nunes.  It’s good to be a part of this blog.  I am currently teaching Visual Arts at an all girls Catholic High School and I am working towards a enrolling in a Master’s program for illustration.  Here are a couple of illustrations I created.  I used pen and ink for the illustration of the Christ.  The last illustration is an idea to remodel the architecture at the high school where I currently teach.  It currently has dated 60’s look.  My thought was that Spanish Colonial architecture is timeless and would tie into this region’s (California’s) Catholic and historical roots.


 
 
Here's a link to some of my other artwork.
http://patricknunes.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Patrick. Your work is beautiful. I love how you used the image of straw to make a background for the Christ child. It is both visually appealing and fitting, since his whole life on earth was spent among humble people and things: straw, not orchids.